On Friday 26th June, around 40 people participated in AELA’s second Law and Governance Clinic.
For a copy of the flyer, please click here.
For a copy of the powerpoint presentations from the event, please click on the name of each workshop presenter, below:
- What to consider in a start up - Amelia Salmon, Spiral Community Hub
- AELA’s Handbook for Sharing Law and Earth Friendly Governance: An Update - Phoebe Bishop, AELA
- Cooperatives in Queensland – Anthony Esposito
- Legal Services in South East Queensland, An Overview:
- An update on DGR, ITEC and other handy taxation issues – Richard Hundt, McCullough Robertson
- The Human Side of Governance – Managing Conflict – Christine Jones and Karl Manning