for Local Economies and Earth Friendly Initiatives (LEEFI)
Our local communities are full of amazing individuals and organisations who work hard to support people and planet. AELA is committed to supporting these people and the organisations they manage.
AELA provides general governance support to interested AELA members and partners, as well as people engaged in building the new economy. Read more about the New Economy Network Australia and AELA’s role in auspicing this amazing new national network.
What we do
AELA provides general governance support to new groups, looking to develop a clear identity and a set of governing rules.
AELA also provides governance and administrative support to groups who are already established but are looking for some extra support to run their meetings, develop strategic plans or simply develop their policies and procedures.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshops and forums
AELA also hosts information workshops, peer support/networking activities and ‘clinics’ aimed at helping people connect with the various legal, governance and other services that exist in the broader community.
For further information, or advice and referrals, please contact: email@example.com
- New Economy Network Australia conference, Brisbane - 1st-3rd September, 2017.
- Sharing Economy Workshop, Adelaide - 26 May, 2016 - View the event flyer.
- Law & Governance Workshop for Earth Friendly Organisations - Friday 26th June, 2015. View the flyer and program.
- Sharing Economy Workshop and Sharing Law Roundtable, Sydney - 23rd and 24th July, 2015. These events were hosted in partnership with the University of NSW in Sydney.
- Law and Governance Workshop for Earth Friendly Organisations - 2014 - View the event flyer.