For a list of all our past events, including copies of PowerPoint presentations and audio recordings, please go to our Past Events page.
- March 19 - 28 - Citizens' Inquiry into the Health of the Darling River and Menindee Lakes, a Special Hearing of the Australian Peoples' Tribunal for Community and Nature's Rights, will be held in far western NSW. Find more details on the AELA website or visit the dedicated Australian Peoples' Tribunal website.
- April 12 -13 - Bioregional governance workshops, East Gippsland. See more details on the GreenPrints page or view the event flyer.
- September - Annual Conference, New Economy Network Australia (NENA) - to be held in Perth. More details soon
- November 28 - 29 – "Inspiring Earth Ethics" Conference, co-hosted with the Australian Catholic University, Melbourne. See the Earth Ethics Conference page for more information, calls for submissions, and registration.
RONA 2020 - September
- International Conference: Earth Laws and the Rights of Nature
- Australian Peoples' Tribunal for Community and Nature's Rights - Ecological justice cases challenging extractivism - case details to be announced
- RONA2020 National Arts Program