For a list of all our past events, including copies of PowerPoint presentations and audio recordings, please go to our Past Events page.
- March 19 - 28 - Citizens' Inquiry into the Health of the Darling River and Menindee Lakes, a Special Hearing of the Australian Peoples' Tribunal for Community and Nature's Rights, will be held in far western NSW. Find more details on the AELA website or visit the dedicated Australian Peoples' Tribunal website.
- April 12 -13 - Bioregional governance workshops, East Gippsland. See more details on the GreenPrints page or view the event flyer.
- April 27 - Earth Laws and Rights of Nature workshop, Sunshine Coast
- July 25 - Human Rights and Nature's Rights - Public Seminar, 6pm - 8pm, Griffith University Southbank Campus. Speakers: Dr Michelle Maloney, Professor David Takacs, Dr Kristen Lyons, UQ and Revel Pointon, EDO Qld. Click here for copies of the presentations.
- August 24 - 'One Ocean' Symposium, New York, NY USA. For details, see the Australian Centre for the Rights of Nature (ACRN) webpage
- October 4-7 - Co-sponsor: Annual Conference, New Economy Network Australia (NENA) - to be held in Perth. More details available on the NENA website.
- November 7, 8 & 11,12,13 - 5 day intensive Earth jurisprudence course, Griffith University Law School
- November 21 - Peace and Stability Dialogue Series: Symposium - a one-day symposium at the University of Queensland, St Lucia Campus. See the Dialogue Series page for more details.
- November 25-26 - ANZSEE Conference "Ecological Economics - Now and in the Future", RMIT, Melbourne. See the ANZSEE website for all the details.
- November 28 - 29 – "Inspiring Earth Ethics" Conference, co-hosted with the Australian Catholic University, Melbourne. See the Earth Ethics Conference page for more information, calls for submissions, and registration.
- March 22-23, 2020 - Co-hosting - "Going Local: Hope in a Time of Crisis", 3 Day Conference, Byron Bay NSW. Co-organisers: 'The Economics of Happiness/Local Futures' and the New Economy Network Australia
RONA 2020, 12 - 17 October, 2020
- 12 - 17 October 2019 - 3 Day International Earth Laws Conference - "Earth Laws Asia Pacific"
- Australian Peoples' Tribunal for Community and Nature's Rights - Ecological justice cases challenging extractivism - case details to be announced
- RONA2020 National Arts Program