For a list of all our past events, including copies of PowerPoint presentations and audio recordings, please go to our Past Events page.
- March 16 – Public Seminar, Blue Mountains, NSW: "Earth Laws and Rights of Nature". See more information or download the event flyer.
- May 19-20 – RenewFest, Mullumbimby, NSW. AELA is hosting the Biodiversity stream at this fantastic festival. Visit the Renew Fest website.
- June 15-18 – Earth Arts Creatives Retreat, Chenrezig Buddhist Institute, Sunshine Coast Queensland. More information visit our AELA Earth Arts website.
- July 14-15 – North Queensland New Economy Symposium, details are available on the NENA website.
- August (dates to be advised) – Earth Sovereignty Conference, Sydney - co-hosted with the UTS ‘Anthropocene Project’. More details available soon.
- October 19-21 – Annual Conference, New Economy Network Australia, Melbourne.
- October 25-26 – International Symposium, “Exploring our legal relationship with the living world”, Brisbane. Please visit our Symposium webpage for more information.
- October 27 – Rights of Nature Australia Peoples’ Tribunal, Brisbane. For more information, please visit the RONA Tribunal website.
- November (dates to be advised) – One week intensive course, Griffith University Law School: "Wild Law: The Theory and Practice of Earth Jurisprudence". More details will be available soon.
- March to July (dates to be advised) GreenPrints Workshops around Australia. More details will be available soon. Find out more about the GreenPrints project.
- November 29-30th – "Inspiring Earth Ethics" Conference, co-hosted with the Australian Catholic University, Melbourne. More details will be available soon.