- Facilitated by Dr Michelle Maloney, featuring experts from multi-disciplinary fields including Indigenous knowledge, western science, law, economics and policy.
- Who should attend? Everyone! This course is aimed at a general audience of practitioners and scholars who wish to learn about how to integrate ecocentric thinking and practice more effectively into their own work
- 8 week ONLINE course, from 12 July to 30 August, 2022
- Live classes will be held on Tuesdays from 5pm to 7pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)
- Live tutorials will be offered 4 times during the 8 week course
- All classes will be recorded
- Participants can choose to participate in assessment (entirely optional) to earn a digital badge and certificate from AELA
This course has already started, but you can still enrol and watch the recording from the completed class(es)!