Course: Introduction to Earth Laws
< Back to all Courses
Introduction to Earth Laws
- 4 week ONLINE course, from February 7 - 28, 2023.
- Download the course outline
- Facilitated by Dr Michelle Maloney and featuring experts from legal fields including Earth jurisprudence, Rights of Nature, Ecocide, Indigenous First Laws and more
- Who should attend? Anyone who has an interest in Earth-centred governance and law. Lawyers, legal scholars and law students will find the course particularly beneficial, and will be able to claim Professional Development points from their relevant jurisdiction. Non-lawyers will also find the course beneficial, as it will enrich their knowledge and practice.
- Live classes will be held on Tuesdays from 4pm to 6pm Brisbane time / Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) [5pm - 7pm AEDT]
- All classes will be recorded
- Participants can choose to participate in assessment (entirely optional) to earn a digital badge and certificate from AELA
- For more information, contact us at email@example.com