Conferences are an important way for the AELA community to share ideas, develop collaborative projects and reinvigorate in a fun, relaxed atmosphere!
AELA’s 2017 conferences are as follows:
- 1-3 September 2017, Brisbane: Building the New Economy in Australia
- 23-24 November 2017, Brisbane: Inspiring Earth Ethics: Linking Values and Action
The following links will take you to an overview of our past conferences, including copies of abstracts and presentations from the conferences.
- ‘The Future of Australian Environmental law: politics, reform and community Activism’ – Brisbane, 20-21 October, Griffith EcoCentre, 2016
- 'Building the New Economy: social enterprise, activism and social change,' Sydney, August 2016
- 'Living within our ecological limits: law and governance to nurture the Earth community’ Brisbane, Southbank – 27-29 September
- 'Earth jurisprudence: building theory and practice', Brisbane 16-18 September 2011
Earlier conferences hosted by the Wild Law/Earth jurisprudence community: