CONFIRMED SPEAKERS SO FAR
- Associate Adjunct Professor Mary Graham - University of Queensland and Kombu-merri First Nations Peoples
- Professor Irene Watson - Professor of Law and Pro Vice Chancellor Aboriginal Leadership and Strategy, , University of South Australia Business School. Professor Watson belongs to the Tanganekald, Meintangk Boandik First Nations Peoples, of the Coorong and the south east of South Australia (via internet)
- The Hon. Justice Brian Preston - Chief Judge of the NSW Land and Environment Court
- Cormac Cullinan - South African Lawyer and author of Wild Law
- Professor Klaus Bosselmann - University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Professor Jacinta Ruru - Otago University Law School and Co-Director of Nga Pae o te Maramatanga, New Zealand's Maori Centre of Research Excellence. Jacinta is Māori, of Raukawa, Ngāti Ranginui and Ngāti Maniapoto descent.
- Mari Margil, Attorney and International Programs, Community Environmental Legal Defense Fund (CELDF) - via internet
- Dr Anne Poelina - is the Managing Director of Madjulla Inc.; a Nyikina Traditional Custodian from the Mardoowarra, Lower Fitzroy River in the West Kimberley region of Western Australia; and an Adjunct Senior Research Fellow with Notre Dame University
- Hugo Ivan Echeverria - Lawyer, Ecuador
- Dr Virginia Marshall, Australian National University and author of "Overturning Aqua Nullius"
- Lisa Mead - Earth Law Alliance, United Kingdom
- Dr Geoff Garver - McGill University, Canada
- Ross Williams - Bindal/Juru First Nations Peoples
- Dr Erin O’Donnell - Melbourne Law School, Australia
- Valentine Nona - Djiru First Nations Peoples
- Dr Michelle Maloney, Australian Earth Laws Alliance
Other speakers from India, Colombia, the US and New Zealand will be confirmed soon.