CONFIRMED SPEAKERS SO FAR
- Associate Adjunct Professor Mary Graham - University of Queensland and Kombu-merri First Nations Peoples
- Professor Irene Watson - Professor of Law and Pro Vice Chancellor Aboriginal Leadership and Strategy, University of South Australia Business School. Professor Watson belongs to the Tanganekald, Meintangk Boandik First Nations Peoples, of the Coorong and the south east of South Australia (via internet)
- The Hon. Justice Brian Preston - Chief Judge of the NSW Land and Environment Court
- Cormac Cullinan - South African Lawyer and author of Wild Law
- Professor Klaus Bosselmann - University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Professor Jacinta Ruru - Otago University Law School and Co-Director of Nga Pae o te Maramatanga, New Zealand's Maori Centre of Research Excellence. Jacinta is Māori, of Raukawa, Ngāti Ranginui and Ngāti Maniapoto descent.
- Mari Margil, Attorney and International Programs, Community Environmental Legal Defense Fund (CELDF) - via internet
- Dr Anne Poelina - is the Managing Director of Madjulla Inc.; a Nyikina Traditional Custodian from the Mardoowarra, Lower Fitzroy River in the West Kimberley region of Western Australia; and an Adjunct Senior Research Fellow with Notre Dame University
- Hugo Ivan Echeverria - Lawyer, Ecuador
- Dr Virginia Marshall, Australian National University and author of "Overturning Aqua Nullius"
- Lisa Mead - Earth Law Alliance, United Kingdom
- Dr Geoff Garver - McGill University, Canada
- Ross Williams - Bindal/Juru First Nations Peoples
- Dr Erin O’Donnell - Melbourne Law School, Australia
- Valentine Nona - Djiru First Nations Peoples
- Dr Michelle Maloney, Australian Earth Laws Alliance
Other speakers from India, Colombia, the US and New Zealand will be confirmed soon.