AELA has hosted dozens of workshops around Australia, to community groups, environmental groups and other organisations.
Our workshops are aimed at people interested in learning more about Earth jurisprudence, as well as people who are already working in Earth centred practice.
We can offer presentations (1-2 hours), as well as 1 day, 2 day and longer workshops and teach-ins.
Topics covered include:
- the general principles of sustainability
- environmental governance and systems thinking
- cross cultural courses sharing information about Indigenous culture and environmental governance
- Earth jurisprudence, Wild Law and Rights of Nature laws around the world
- Environmental and planning law
- Ecological justice
- Earth Ethics
- Earth Systems Science, Planetary Boundaries and Bioregional ecological governance
If you would like to co-host a workshop, seminar or public lecture in your community, please get in touch with us any time – firstname.lastname@example.org