- 12 September, Sydney – Half day symposium – “New trends in environmental law and governance” – Keynote Speaker: Judge Preston, Chief Justice of the Land and Environment Court. Please click here for the flyer and program.
- 21 September, Brisbane – AELA will be hosting a session on Earth laws, as part of the Australian Climate Action Summit, Brisbane. More details will be available about the workshop soon. To visit the Climate Action Summit website, please click here.
- 26-28 September – Siteworks 2014, Bundanon, NSW - AELA is working with artists DeQuincey & Co and the Bundanon Trust, to participate in this year’s “Siteworks”. AELA’s Convenor, Michelle Maloney, will be giving a public talk on Saturday 27 September at the Siteworks event. So come to Bundanon for the weekend and enjoy an Earth-centred ‘Siteworks’. To visit the Siteworks website, please click here . More details will be available on AELA’s website soon.
- Global Alliance for the Rights of Nature – “Days of Action”. The Global Alliance will be hosting internationally coordinated events around the world, to celebrate Earth Rights. AELA will be holding an event in Brisbane – more details soon.
- 10 October, Brisbane- Sharing Law Workshop and Roundtable – more details soon
- 17 October, Adelaide – Earth laws workshop – more details soon
- 23 October, Byron Bay, NSW – Earth laws workshop – more details soon
- 31 October, Brisbane – Food Justice Symposium – Please click here for more information.
- 7 November – “Exploring Ecospirituality” Workshop, Melbourne – more details soon
- 12 November, Sydney – Wild Law Judgments Project – 1 Day Workshop, UNSW. Please click here for more information.
- Late November, Perth – “Exploring Ecospirituality” Workshop – more details soon
- 4th and 5th December, Brisbane – AELA will be co-hosting a Fair Food public lecture in Brisbane, and participating in a Fair Food Law Symposium. More details soon.
- AELA Christmas Party – Brisbane – details available soon