For full details about these events, please click on the date and title for any of the events below
For a full list of all our past events, including copies of powerpoint presentations and audio recordings, please go to our Past Events webpage by clicking here
- 12 November, Sydney – Wild Law Judgments Project Workshop, 10am to 1pm, University of New South Wales. This workshop is open to everyone interested in participating in the Wild Law Judgments writing project, and features opening remarks by the Honourable Justice Brian Preston SC, Chief Justice of the NSW Land and Environment Court.
- 20 – 24 November, Community and Nature’s Rights workshops and project meetings – Perth, Margaret River and other communities in Western Australia - More details soon.
- 22 November, Perth – “Exploring Ecospirituality” Workshop – Join us for this wonderful workshop, featuring local speakers from secular and multi-faith communities in Perth. The program and booking details will be available soon.
- 4th and 5th December, Brisbane – AELA will be co-hosting a Fair Food public lecture in Brisbane, and participating in a Fair Food Law Symposium. More details soon.
- 6th December, Brisbane – AELA Christmas Party. Everyone’s welcome to join us from 3pm to 6pm at Lock N Load Bistro, West End, for drinks, nibblies and a celebration of 2014. Please click here for more information
- 11th December, Brisbane - Journey of the Universe: Film Night and Discussion – Centre for Interfaith & Cultural Dialogue, Griffith University. Hosted as part of AELA’s ‘Exploring Ecospirituality’ series. Please click here for more information, and to book your place.
- 1 Day “Law and Governance Clinic” for Earth Friendly Organisations and the
Sharing Economy – Brisbane – date and further details available soon.
- Sharing Law Workshops, Sydney - date and further details available soon
- AELA’s Bi-Annual Conference – more details soon
- AELA’s Annual Rights of Nature Tribunal - Sydney. More details soon